YOU HAVE BEEN ” PRODUCTS, DIGITAL AND MARKETING ” DIRECTOR OF THE NOVOMED GROUP FOR ONE YEAR. WHAT ARE THE ADVANCES AND DIGITAL INNOVATIONS FOR THE NOVOMED GROUP IN THE LAST TWELVE MONTHS?
The last year has been particularly rich in digital innovations aimed at improving the product mix for our customers and the user experience of our websites:
- First of all, we have expanded the offer for sale on the Web.
- Then we set up a “service space” and training workshops for some of our products.
- We created a “Cardiology” vertical on the NM Medical site, in order to develop on a new buoyant market.
- We created a FAQ and a new search engine to simplify access to product information for our customers.
- We have also considerably improved our order tracking process to guarantee our customers a better quality of treatment for their purchases.
- Finally, on a more technical level, we have changed our server in order to bring a better fluidity of navigation to our visitors on our websites.
WHAT CONSEQUENCES HAS THE HEALTH CRISIS HAD IN TERMS OF NEW PRODUCTS?
The health crisis has had a negative impact on the release of new products or on our work to develop new products because all launches and projects have been put on stand-by.
On the other hand, in terms of protective equipment, the COVID crisis has been very beneficial, particularly in terms of expanding sourcing and developing supply areas other than China.
WHAT CHANGES HAVE YOU INITIATED IN THE GROUP’S MARKETING STRATEGY?
As for digital, Novomed’s marketing strategy has changed a lot in a short period of time:
- First of all, the graphic charter of our own brands has been overhauled.
- We have set up an “anniversary operation” for all the B2C brands in order to increase customer loyalty and remain the most competitive among private practitioners.
- We have streamlined our catalogs.
- We have improved our digital marketing strategy by increasing our investments and keyword purchases and by allocating a larger share of our communication budgets to NM Medical compared to other brands.
- Last, but not least, we developed a COVID-period TV ad for protective products and thermometers to give NM the consumer visibility that the brand deserved.